Most of our modern-day conveniences emit EMFs : laptops, mobile phones, tablets, Wi-Fi routers, baby monitors, cordless telephones. Some emit stronger EMFs than others.
EMFs (Electromagnetic fields) may sound like mumbo-jumbo, but they are VERY real and very real threat to our health.
In fact EMFs can cause symptoms of illness in infants, children and adults, particularly those who already have issues with low immunity and/or suffer from autoimmune conditions.
- Anxiety, Depression
- Brain fog : foggy thinking
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Frequent illnesses
- HPA axis dysfunction (also known as adrenal fatigue)
- Hormone imbalances
- Sleep disturbances
- Adds to stress and the effects of stress
- Skin symptoms : facial prickling, burning sensations and rashes
- aches and pains in your muscles
- A variety of less common symptoms, like ear, nose, and throat symptoms and digestive disorders
- Learning difficulties
- Cancer or increased in cancer risk
What Are Electromagnetic Fields?
Electromagnetic fields are areas of energy, our body contains an electromagnetic field and electronic devices are surrounded by fields of energy, when we are exposed to external man-made EMFs these interfere with the electromagnetic systems inside of our bodies. Particularly the brain, the heart, mitochondria can be very susceptible to EMF interference and because our own biology can get disrupted, EMF exposure can worsen inflammatory problems. Our own electromagnetic signals are very weak compared to the man-made EMFs.
The World Health Organization (WHO) explains that the electric fields are created by differences in voltage and magnetic fields are created when the electric current flows.3
According to WHO, electromagnetic fields affect us because our human bodies have their own electric and biochemical responses (e.g., nervous system, digestion, brain function, heart function).
Where Do EMFs Come From?
In very simple terms EMFs come from electricity:
In your home – computers, tablets, mobile phones, DECT cordless phones, hairdryers, vacuums, refrigerators, microwave ovens, irons, televisions, dimmer switches, electric blankets, electric razors, electric toothbrushes, Wi-Fi, baby monitors etc.
In your office – computers, tablets, mobile phones, Wi-Fi, fluorescent or halogen lighting, photocopiers and scanners.
Outside – power lines, cell phone towers, cities that provide citywide wireless Internet (WiFi) and electromagnetic radiation from near neighbours’ electronic equipment.
Travelling on airplanes
Don’ t worry you don’t have to go off grid! Although a digital detox every now and again will do you the world of good. The biggest offenders are wireless internet (Wi-Fi), cordless phones and baby monitors
There are a number of steps you can take to minimize and/or limit the effect of EMFs.
- Keep appliances and devices off, or on airplane mode as much as possible
- Keep electronic devices, i.e. mobile phones, tablets, and computers away from your body. Use head phones to make calls rather than placing the phones near your ear to speak
- Rather than using Wi-Fi, hard wire your internet connections
- If Wi-Fi is your only option, then turn off your Wi-Fi router at night
- Hard wire computer peripherals rather than using wireless or bluetooth connections
- Ensure that your electrical wiring is done properly
- Sleep away from circuit breakers or large appliances that run overnight, including if the appliance is on the other side of the wall
- Grounding allows your body to neutralize positive ions from electronic devices and re-synchronize with the Schumann resonance.
- Eating a nutritious diet high in antioxidants can help mitigate some oxidative stress from EMF exposure.
- Use BioZen for protection from EMFs – A SMALL CHIP A BIG DIFFERENCE : BioZen protects you against mobile radiation and ihas been classed as a Class 1 Medical Device
Contact us to receive more information and to order your BioZen Protection Chip.
Discounts may apply for orders of 10 or more.